Best Sawzall Blades For Cutting Tires [Reviews & Buying Guide]
Cutting and recycling the tire material is harmful to the environment and the ecosystem of nature, so how do we use the used rubber tire? Well, the answer to that would be that you can use them by cutting tires with Sawzall and can make garden pavers, landscape borders, on a boat deck, and the flooring of the playground.
Cutting the tires can be extremely difficult without the proper tools as such the tires contain a mesh of steel belting. Yet, it is not so difficult if you have the right tools like Sawzall blades to improve your efficiency.
- 1 5 Top-rated Sawzall blades for cutting tires:
- 1.1 1. DEWALT DW4856 Reciprocating Saw Blades Reviews
- 1.2 2. Freud-Diablo DB Carbide 4 8TPI 3PK SENS Review
- 1.3 3. WORKPRO 32-piece Reciprocating Sawzall Blade Set
- 1.4 4. 9-Inch Wood Pruning Saw Blades for:
- 1.5 5. DEWALT DW4892 Reciprocating Saw Blades
- 2 Conclusion:
5 Top-rated Sawzall blades for cutting tires:
Follow along with the article, as we make the best Sawzall blades reviews and enrich you with some of the best blades available in the market.
1. DEWALT DW4856 Reciprocating Saw Blades Reviews
If you are the one who is interested in Sawzall blades which comes with a set of combinations of various blades in a single package and can satisfy all you cutting needs, then Dewalt DW4856 might be your product.
Reciprocating saw blades of Dewalt DW4856 is one of the finest blades anyone can experience, as such it can cut through the tire like a cutting a piece of cake. That being said, it becomes obvious that the blades have an unbreakable teeth and are just the right amount of flexibility to cut the heavy materials without even breaking the blade.
The tooths of the blades are designed in a raker tooth design as such these kinds of tooth designs are highly useful on large projects and can cut through the surface quickly.
Apart from this, this blade comes with a strong case to keep the blades securely inside the case which can hold a large number of blades together.
- The body of the blade is made with metal
- The combination set includes a selection of blades for various applications
- Can work along with various reciprocating saw brands
- Cutting Metal, plastic, wood, and drywall are some of its common application
- The package includes six reciprocating saw blades
- To increase the tooth contact area for faster cuts, Raker tooth design is provided
- Assortment of blades
- Nicely crafted
- Sharp and very durable
- High cutting performance
- Raker tooth design
- The tool is quite short
2. Freud-Diablo DB Carbide 4 8TPI 3PK SENS Review
The brand Freud gained its popularity due to its amazing tire cutting tools as such the blade is uniquely built to perform metal cutting and tire tires cutting effectively. The blade is made with the high-performance carbide which can stay sharper for a longer period as compared to the plain steel.
The blades are a little small, approx 4 inches but are very sharp but can cut a lot of tires without even buying the additional blades. The blade can withstand the harsh cutting as such the connection is made strong with the help of enhanced carbide tip to the blade.
The blade is attached with a 1 inch of oversized body, making it ideal for straighter cut and encounter very less vibration as such it is one of the best Sawzall blades for metal.
- High-performance carbide for utmost precision and cut faster without binding
- Very less vibration due to 1 inch of oversized blade body
- Enhanced carbide tip on the blade for maximum resistance
- Prevents scratching hardened steels
- Works even faster with less effort
- Both sidewalls and threads can be used
- Strong enough to hold itself up to steel belting
- Only one blade in each package
3. WORKPRO 32-piece Reciprocating Sawzall Blade Set
If you are looking for the best Sawzall blade for cutting tires which also has quality and popularity, then WORKPRO reciprocating saw blades are highly recommended. As such the blades are made with high carbon steel material which tends to last longer and have higher durability.
The blades are made with the power blast technology, which adds a layer of compressive stress on the surface of the metal to prevent cracks as well as lower down the chance of breaking. Thus, the blade delivers a consistent result with high cutting performance.
Apart from this, the package includes a set of 32 blades in different sizes with a designated pouch to keep all your blade well organized and easy to carry from one job site to another to make your day to day job easier.
The package includes:
- 2x 4″ thin metal blades 24 TPI
- 4x 6″ thick metal blades 14 TPI
- 2x 6″ thin metal blades 18 TPI
- 2x 6″ thin metal blades 24 TPI
- 8x 6″ wood blades 6TPI
- 8x 6″ wood blades 8TPI
- 3x 9″ wood blades 6TPI
- 2x 9″ wood blades 3TPI
- 1x 9″ pruner/wet wood saw blade 5TPI
- The blade is made with Cr-V steel to cut the materials with the thickness of 20-175mm
- Pruning saw blade to cut the branches with less than 180 mm in dia
- Bi-material is used for the manufacturing of metal saw blade with a thickness of 0.7-8mm, pipes and profiles with a dia of 0.5-100mm.
- Applicable for all the reciprocating saw brand which are used for cutting of metal, plastic, wood, and drywall
- Comfortable fit with various brands
- It cuts fast, clean and straight
- Convenient and easy storage pouch
- A set of 32 blades for different applications
- Being a larger blade, it sometimes shatter
4. 9-Inch Wood Pruning Saw Blades for:
If you are in the search for the best selling Sawzall blades that have the ability to cut deeper and faster as compared to others than this 9-inch pruning saw blade might be an ideal choice for you.
The blades are about 9 inches long and are equipped with five teeth per inch which enables the blade to cut through any given material easily. That being said, the blades are made with high-quality carbon steel as such they are extremely strong to cut materials with minimum aggressive vibrations.
Due to such built, the blade doesn’t get clogged while cutting, making it a reliable and durable blade that is also compatible with most of the reciprocating saw brands. Apart from these, the blades are safety carried with a good quality storage case in order to keep them safe during transport.
- The package includes five packs of nine-inch wood pruning blades and five teeth per inch
- Made with high-quality carbon steel in order to offer fast cutting and pruning
- Capable of working with majorly all the known brands
- Long-lasting and high-quality blades that can cut efficiently
- A durable plastic storage case which only tears down when pulled apart
- Manufactured with high carbon steel
- For deep cuts, long blades are available
- Prevents clogging
- The price is affordable
- Long-lasting and capable of fast cutting
- Not effective on the pruning process
5. DEWALT DW4892 Reciprocating Saw Blades
The Dewalt DW4892 is a great selection for all cutting needs, as such, it is one of the best tools for cutting tires as well as many other applications. The tool comes with a package of 12 pieces of Bi-metals blade which can fulfill all your desired cutting needs.
These Bi-metal blades hardened edge stays sharp for a long time, as a result these blades are highly durable and are capable of cutting a large variety of tasks with ease and reliability. The tool comes with a good and strong storage case that can easily fit a 9 inches long blades.
- The combustion set provides a variety of blades for common processes
- Extra durable and tough case that can hold all the sizes of blades effortlessly
- The set includes 12 different sizes of blades
- 12 blade pieces
- High cutting performance
- Durable and reliable
- Good quality storage case
- NA- not available
Owning a good pair of cutting tools can make your life seamless at the job site, thus we tried to jot down some of the best Sawzall blades in the market. Though working with them can be dangerous if not handled properly
Be that as it may, let’s just hope you find what you are looking for in this article and may this article be o