Best Nail Guns for Crown Molding 2021 [Reviews & Buying Guide]
Are you searching for an affordable nail gun for crown molding 2020, then you are in luck as such this article is all about the crown molding nailer. That being said, let us dive into it and learn about some of the top-rated nail guns for crown molding in 2020.
These nailers are best suited for the interior decoration because they are efficient and smooth as compared to the traditional hammer’s. That being said, it is not hidden that the usage of hammers may damage the crown molding, resulting in the unfinished and improper molding.
Thus, to tackle that, all you need is the best crown nailer which can make your nail gun experience easy and help you to install the crown molding correctly. Therefore choosing the best nail guns for crown molding 2020 is essential.
- 1 Best nail guns for crown molding in 2020 year:
- 1.1 WEN 61720 3/4-Inch to 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brad Nailer:
- 1.2 NuMax SFN64 Pneumatic 16-Gauge 2-1/2″ Finish Nailer:
- 1.3 NuMax SBR50 Pneumatic 18-Gauge 2″ Brad Nailer:
- 1.4 Makita AF505N Brad Nailer:
- 1.5 NEU MASTER NTC0040 Electric Nail Gun for crown molding:
- 2 Conclusion:
Best nail guns for crown molding in 2020 year:
Therefore, to know about the best nail guns, read best nail guns for crown molding reviews online and learn which one is the best nail gun in the market. The following article is solely based to provide best nail gun for crown molding 2020 reviews.
WEN 61720 3/4-Inch to 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brad Nailer:
The WEN 61720 18-gauge brad nailer can be termed as one of the top-rated as well as one of the best brad nailer to be known in the market. That being said it is safe to say that, this nailer right here is capable of offering a smooth, jam-free, and very comfortable experience as compared to its competitors on the job site.
That being said, it can be said as one of the best selling nail gun for crown molding 2020.
- The nail gun is air-powered in nature and is super lightweight and comfortable while using it
- The brad nailer weight about 3 pounds
- To provide maximum comfort on the job site, a rubber grip is installed
- A quick-release magazine which will come handy in the time of jam, due to this the user will be able to save time and be efficient on the job site
- On that context, the gun also holds up to 100 brads which will result in less loading time
- To drive the nails conveniently, adjustable exhaust port is incorporated
- The exhaust can be rotated in 360 degrees
- Last but not the least, the gun has a depth adjustable wheel in order to make it effortless on various depth’s
- The package includes maintenance oil, two additional wrenches and a carrying bag
- Lightweight body
- Comfortable and ergonomic grip
- Adjustable exhaust port
- Quick-release magazine
- Depth adjustment feature
- Might get jam after excessive use
NuMax SFN64 Pneumatic 16-Gauge 2-1/2″ Finish Nailer:
NuMax SFN64 Pneumatic 16 gauge is an excellent product in the market, as such, it has all the much-needed ability in order to fulfill the demand. Due to such excellent product delivery, most of the users are happy.
With the help of this nail gun, one can do wonders with the interior and exterior of their surroundings. The nail gun can be used to trim the staircases, furniture, cabinet works, shoe racks, baseboards as well as window casings, crown moldings and chair rail moldings.
- The dimension of the product is 3.2 x 11.5 x 12.5 inches
- It usually weighs around 4.5 pound
- The body is made with the helo of aluminum and its steel parts are heat treated
- The source of Numax SFN64 is air powered
- Like others, quick jam release in order to make your working experience hassle-free
- An adjustable depth mode enables the user to work on various types of materials efficiently
- Comfortable grip
- Quick jam release
- Adjustable depth mode
- Jams frequently
- Unnecessary depths
NuMax SBR50 Pneumatic 18-Gauge 2″ Brad Nailer:
Numax SBR50 Pneumatic 18 gauge 2inch brad nailer is one of the best nailer for your crown molding jobs. The nailer is powered with Air, thus making it an air-powered brad nail gun.
The gun is unique in shape and size, easy to use, capable of providing excellent services, it is durable due to its high quality and user-friendly experience. The common applications of these nail guns are baseboards, crown moldings, decorative trims, shoe moldings, door installations, base moldings, chair rails, door and window casings, handrails, and many such DIY projects.
- The dimension of the tool are 2.5 x 9.5 x 10.5 inches
- Its weight is 3.3 pound
- The power source of the nail gun is air
- The gun also offers a dual spring magazine, a reversible belt hook and a reload indicator
- Comfortable and ergonomic grip for easy to use
- 360-degree adjustable exhaust in order to make the nails fixed in any given direction
- Reload indicator
- Easy use
- Ergonomic grip
- lightweight in design
- 360-degree exhaust
- No adjustable depth
- Rubber foot not available
Makita AF505N Brad Nailer:
Are you in a search of a nail gun which look simple and good looking but is capable of making your crown molding efficiently then the Makita AF505N brad nailer could be the perfect match for you.
The nail gun is accurate and can drive nails through various materials without even damaging the mold. As such, the main feature of the Makita AF505N would be its narrow nose making you capable of reaching all the tedious place which seems unreachable with many many nail guns.
Adjustable depth for driving various materials, quick release cam lock to quickly clear the jam, non-marring rubber nose for a clean and spotless job and a 360-degree tool hook that is capable of all-round firing are some of the added feature and bonuses.
- Tool-less release cam lock system to clear all the jammed nails quickly and efficiently
- Narrow nose design in order to increase the area reach
- Depth adjustment dial to support the vast range of applications
- Non-marring rubber nose as well as bumpers to protect the wood surface from getting scratched or damaged
- 180° rotatable tool hook
- Capable of shooting 360 degree
- Rubber nose
- Quick-release cam lock
- Time to time maintenance required for smooth operation
NEU MASTER NTC0040 Electric Nail Gun for crown molding:
The NEU Master NTC0040 nail gun has a power option that can be used to control the power as per the depth or type of the material as such different materials need different power.
This electric nail gun works with the help of different sized nails which can be used for multi-purpose processes. Apart from these the gun also comes with a rubber nose in order to protect your surface from getting damaged.
Being an electric nail gun, the gun doesn’t need any kind of air compressor or any other power source making it super convenient and user-friendly product.
- Two in one wire brad gun as well as staple gun
- Non-marring rubber nose to attain a flawless finish without damage
- Soft grip handle in order to reduce hand fatigue
- Adjustable power function for flexibility
- Convenient and easy to use
- Controllable power
- Support vast range of nails
- Rubber nose for flawless finish
- Not powerful enough for hard materials
In a nutshell, it is obvious that there are numerous amount of products and nail guns in the market, but we have managed to jot down these top 3 picks for you. Thus, read the best nail gun for crown molding reviews which we have made, and choose between them if the specifications match your needs.
After being said that, don’t waste any further time and hop on your shopping wheels and grab your nailer from the nearest store and make something useful and arrange your house as per your idea of the ideal home.