5 Best Nail Gun for Hardie trim in 2021 [Reviews]
Searching for a good and efficient nail gun for Hardie trim which is capable of managing all your do it yourself projects as well as job site projects? Then the selection process could be a tough nut to crack.
That being said, it is pretty obvious that there are hundreds and hundreds of nail guns in the market, therefore to simplify your search and provide you with some of the best Hardie trim for nail gun reviews which will surely make your decision making quite clear.
The decision making becomes even more difficult because there are not many nail guns that are good with Hardie trims as such very few have the ability to work with the Hardie trim efficiently.
Therefore, it is important to read the best nail gun for Hardie reviews online before actually buying it.
- 1 MAX CN565S3″SuperSider” Siding Coil Nailer for Hardie Trim:
- 2 Hitachi NT65M2S 16-Gauge Finish Nailer for Hardie Trim:
- 3 Freeman P4FRFNCB Pneumatic Finishing Combo Kit:
- 4 BOSTITCH Coil Siding Nailer, 1-1-1/4-Inch to 2-1/2-Inch (N66C):
- 5 5. Metabo HPT Finish Nail Gun for Hardie Trimc, (NT65M2S):
MAX CN565S3″SuperSider” Siding Coil Nailer for Hardie Trim:
MAX CN565S3″SuperSider” Siding Coil Nailer is no doubt one of the best nail guns in the market as such this nailer provides very attractive features on the table. The foremost feature would be the depth adjustment wheel which will allow you to drive the nail wherever you adjustment wheel as such the adjustment wheel can be easily adjusted.
Unlike other nail guns, MAX CN565S3″SuperSider” nailer doesn’t support separate trigger for the bump fire mode and sequential mode but that doesn’t mean that the nail gun does not offer the bump fire mode. In order to activate the bump fire, the user needs to press the gun on the surface and keep on pressing the trigger.
While on the other hand, in order to activate the sequential mode, depress the tip and then pull the trigger to shoot the nails. As such there are many moving parts in the tool it becomes evident that the nailer needs a safety lock feature in order to avoid unnecessary damage on the job site as well as on the user’s body.
The higher rate of recoil has been a deal-breaker for many nail guns, fortunately that is not the case for this one. The gun offers a minimal amount of recoil and can be used to load nails without any kind of setback.
Apart from these, the tool offers rafter hook, adjustable exhaust deflector, and can be used to divert the exhaust air easily.
- The contact arm uses the slim guide
- Very easy and comfortable to install
- Adjustable deflector is available
- It uses the metric system for measurement
- Made with the help of aluminum, plastic and steel
- The depth adjustment wheel for more precision
- Operating is very simple
- Safety lock to prevent accident
- Minimum recoil
- No separate trigger between bump fire and sequential fire mode
Hitachi NT65M2S 16-Gauge Finish Nailer for Hardie Trim:
The Hitachi NT65M2S is an excellent affordable best nail gun for Hardie trim but sadly its been discontinued by the manufacturer, we thought this part is important to mention at first itself before you make your mind to buy it.
Now if you have decided to buy this, then let us discuss some of its features and why this product was famous when it was. For starters, the tool used to provide an integrated air dust button in order to tackle the dust particles from collecting on the tool.
Now, this particular one has an elastomer grip which tends to allow the users to grab and perform efficiently with comfort. A flip actuation switch which enables the nailer to switch between the bump fire mode and sequential fire mode efficiently.
Apart from these features, it also offers a nail extraction system can be very useful in the time of hurry as such these tool tend to get jam often and removing the jammed nail could be a tedious and time-consuming work.
The nail gun weighs around 3.7 pounds and is very easy to use and maneuver as per your convenience. The tool possesses a no-mar tip, thus the workpiece will be protected from any kind of damage.
- Nailer weighs around 5.85 pounds that would be 2.64 kilograms
- It comes in silver color
- The tool is powered with air
- Made of metal
- Air duster for clean workspace
- Ergonomic design
- Easy nail extraction system
- NA – Not Available
Freeman P4FRFNCB Pneumatic Finishing Combo Kit:
Freeman P4FRNCB is definitely one of the top-rated best nail guns for Hardie trim in 2020 as such the tool offers an impeccable amount of durability as well as power.
The product offers a wide range of applications as such the unit includes a pin nailer, framing nailer, staple gun, cordless nailer as well as a finishing nailer and to carry all these tools on the job site hassle-free, a carrying bag is provided.
After being said that, it becomes evident that the nailer is versatile in nature and perform efficiently no matter the job. Heavy duty or light duty, the nailer will perform effortlessly on all of them. However, it provides more quality when it is used for good decking and building pellets.
The depth of the tool for nails can be easily adjusted as per your need and convenience.
- The tool is air powered, thus it generates more power
- It usually weighs around 6.39 pounds
- The system used for measurement are imperial
- Made with heavy-duty material
- Sufficient amount of power
- Adjustable depth
- A bit pricey
BOSTITCH Coil Siding Nailer, 1-1-1/4-Inch to 2-1/2-Inch (N66C):
Bostitch N66C is an amazing choice for the Hardie trim, as such the tool only weighs 4.9 pounds and is dimensioned as 11.25 x 3.25 x 12 inches. All thanks to the die-cast aluminum housing, due to which the nailer is capable of wielding.
The tool is perfectly suitable for the single-handed operation and can successfully withstand the all day long of rigorous action. As such the nail gun can generate enough power up to 70 to 120 PSI with the help of pneumatic air.
The tool offers up to 515 inch/lbs which is an ideal power in order to drive 1 ¼ to 2 ½ inches of nails easily. Due to the adjustable exhaust, all the excess air can be redirected out from the tool.
N66C coil siding nail gun also offers an adjustable depth guide setting mechanism in order to set the nails of various sizes as per your desire and convenience. The gun can hold up to 300 siding nails with the aim of increasing your productivity on the job site by reducing the reloading time.
The elegant design of the magazine which is capable of twist and lock mechanism can easily host wire weld and plastic coated nails.
- Plastic inserted coil and wire weld coils can be easily driven
- The maximum capacity of the magazine is 300 nails
- Adjustable depth guide to drive the nails at a desired depth quickly and efficiently
- Soft rubber foot to prevent the softer woods from getting damaged
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust system
- Single fire and bump style contact fire mode, both are available
- Vast range of nails can be used easily
- No option for the air filtering process
- Fire mechanism should be manually changed
5. Metabo HPT Finish Nail Gun for Hardie Trimc, (NT65M2S):
The Metabo NT65M2S is yet another very efficient nail gun for Hardie siding projects. Apart from that, the tool is very cheaper as compared to its competitors and yet it offers various features in order to make the job done.
The nail guns tool’s less depth of drive mechanism enables the users in order to adjust the ideal depth of the siding and complete the job just like the professionals.
The tool can successfully attach 16 kinds of gauge fasteners with the sizes of 1 inch to 2 ½ inches. The tool is also equipped with easy to clean nose features, makes the process of extracting the nails really simple and totally hassle-free in case of nail jam.
The NT65M2S provides a 360-degree adjustable exhaust port in order to redirect the compressor hose away from the workplace. Bump fire mode and sequential fire mode are also incorporated in the gun, which can be easily selected with the help of an easy flip button.
- 16 gauges fasteners can be attached, starting from 1 inch to 2 ½ inches
- Switch between bump fire mode and sequential fire mode can be done with the help of flip actuation switch
- Integrated air duster button
- Tool-less depth of drive dial and no-mar tip protect in order to protect the surface from getting damaged
- Well balanced, to enhance maneuverability
- Cheapest gun in the lot
- The magazine capacity is quite low – 100 nails
- Additional hooks with the gun are missing
Nail guns have no doubt replaced the traditional usage of the hammer and are still continuing to improve itself. Thus with the passage of time, it would definitely cover more areas and would be able to satisfy all the needs of the user.
Therefore, don’t think twice and buy best selling best nail gun for Hardie trim in 2020 and enjoy a long-lasting tool that will provide an unmatched performance that would make your life stress free.